AV Assistant (Arena Azure)
Reporting To: Account Manager
Office Location: St. Martin’s Lane, London
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups founded in 1835 by Charles Louis Havas, founder of the first ever press agency. Havas Group operates in over 100 countries, employing over 16,000 people. There are two major divisions within this group: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (the global media agencies.)
Havas Media Group employs over 700 people in the UK and we have several key business areas: Havas Media, Arena Media, Forward Media, DBi, SCB Partners, Web Narrative, Socialyse, Affiperf, ais and Havas SE Cake, based in four separate West End locations.
It’s an exciting time to be joining Havas Media Group as we are in the midst of a phenomenal business transformation and a period of growth. By early 2017 we will be operating as one single operational unit, under one P&L and in one new office location – the new ‘Havas Village’ based in Kings Cross.
Would you like to know more?
Visit our UK website – havasmediagroup.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter – twitter.com/havas_mguk
Connect on LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/havas-media-group-uk
About Arena Azure:
Arena Azure is a top three leading specialist within the children’s toys and games market. We are working across 25 toys and games clients including Golden Bear and Leapfrog. Our dedicated and passionate team guide our clients through the traditional media landscape as well as today’s ever evolving digital world to provide them with the best media solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Arena Azure AV (audio, video) buying team. This role will be supporting the AV Executive, Account Manager and wider AV buying team in all day to day video & TV buying focused activity on relevant accounts with the primary objective of delivering a high standard of work and optimal campaign results.
- Support the campaign management, analysis, and future optimisation
- Support the preparation of reports on campaign performance, campaign analysis and competitor research for internal and client use
- Provide support for internal and client facing presentations including research, performance, and recommendations
- Provide support delivering insights to client planning and clients in meetings/conference calls
- Being to develop and produce competitor reviews where appropriate & delivering insight into the relevant client display market as appropriate
- Support processing campaign reconciliation and billing
- Presentations on campaign recommendations and subsequent results
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and client needs effectively on a day to day basis
- Working across multiple accounts and being able to optimise process and time.
Who we’re looking for:
- Highly numerate
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Interested in technology and advertising
- Keen problem solver
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic – self-motivated and able to take the initiative