Karmarama Junior Designer
Non-grads and grads welcome
Start date is ASAP!
Karmarama was founded in 2000 and has grown rapidly to become acknowledged as one of the leading creative independent integrated agencies in the UK with high-profile clients including Honda, Costa Coffee, Iceland, AO and The Army. The business is one of the UK’s fastest growing creative agencies and for the last 2 years has been in the ‘Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For’. We now have circa 250 colleagues across multiple disciplines and pride ourselves on our unique culture, manifested by our Good Works philosophy which not only guides how we work with clients but also how we treat each other; work hard, be nice to people and play ping pong. You can find out more about us and how we work here.
Working with our Design Department, this role will enable you to develop your design skills and assist in creating outstanding work for our clients. This role is an excellent entry point for someone who is passionate about design and visual culture; enabling them to build their design skills by working collaboratively on a wide range of projects across our business.
- Supporting the Design team at all stages of the execution of client campaigns and projects
- Producing attractive and effective artwork in line with the client brief and guidelines
- Working on internal projects such as pitches and internal marketing materials
- Editing images for use on different mediums
- Communicating your ideas and creative vision to other colleagues across the Agency
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
- Adept in the following design software packages – Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Any other relevant design software packages would be helpful
- Curious minded and open to listening and learning from other colleagues in our Creative Team
- Visually astute with a strong appreciation of creative design & layout
- Passionate about the designs that you work on and the development of your own career
- Reliable and prepared to do what is required to finish the job to a professional standard
- Cool under pressure; can calmly and effectively work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Can work well in a team, enthusiastic and friendly and open to trying new ideas and ways of working
To apply send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org