We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and proactive individual to join team somewhereto_. If you are a natural salesperson with great communication skills, who can create great new relationships as well as maintaining old ones, then this is the job for you. who can create great business relationships as well as maintaining old ones, this may just be the perfect job for you.
- 2 month contract initially
- Bonus scheme
- Reporting to: Account Director
somewhereto_ is a Big Lottery funded project that unlocks free space for 16-25 year olds to explore their ideas. Our funding comes to an end at the end of September 2016, so we’re looking at the future of the project, and will therefore pilot a commercial venture this year.
We will act as broker between paying space users over the age of 25 and the spaces they rent for work across London. These spaces will provide the inspiration for creativity and enterprise across the capital, true to the integrity of somewhereto_.
This role is about ensuring we have as many spaces as possible signed up for our pilot, launching at the beginning of May.
The Day to Day:
- Identify and target key decision makers at new & existing somewhereto_ spaces
- Contact, meet and secure the involvement of those spaces
- Build the somewhereto_ space portfolio to 200 before mid-April
You must be:
- Exceptional communicator, confident on the phone
- Proactive, with a creative approach to problem solving
- Motivated with the ability to work independently
- Willing to attend meetings with spaces on your own to drive the project
- Naturally positive, upbeat and friendly
- Good lead generation and proactive research abilities
- Proven to be able to delivering sales results
- Attention and detail focused with a knowledge of data management systems
- Generous bonus scheme, based on spaces secured for the pilot
- The chance to join a unique professional context; developing a business out of a publicly funded project
- The chance to work in a fast paced agency environment, in a great space, surrounded by creative, ambitious teams
If you think you would thrive in such an environment then please send us your CV and a brief cover letter on why you’re suitable for the role. We will hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting somewhereto_sales exec. in the subject line