Salary: Travel paid & free Omega classes
Length: Flexible – minimum 1 month
Applications close: 26th February 2016
Before applying for this position, please make sure you meet the relevant criteria below:
• 18-24 years old
• Live in one of the Host Boroughs (Barking & Dagenham, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest)
• UK resident
Omega Movement offers yoga, pilates and other mindbody movement to private and corporate groups around London, as well as group clients in Hackney Wick.
Our goal is to create a community that shares a love of wellbeing and life through movement. We believe that by promoting mindbody connection on an individual level, we can build a community of people who positively contribute to those around them.
Our Values are key to all that we do at Omega Movement: Respect, Movement, Honesty, Safety, Development, Compassion, Integrity, Knowledge, Harmony, Encouragement.
Our management team all work remotely as we are all self-employed teachers alongside running Omega Movement. We have a range of professional backgrounds and working styles.
We require someone creative and solution driven, who understands the online sphere. You
need to be able to design, implement and complete a project whilst managing other tasks.
You should enjoy how branding works and the choice in executing it via social media.
You need to enjoy working independently because our management team all work
remotely at varying times. We may have coffee catch ups or quick Google Hangouts, that
you will need to join; so confident and concise written communication is key.
If you enjoy movement, especially mindbody types, then this will help you understand the
work. We will encourage you to come to classes in Hackney Wick to get to know us, our
clients and how we work.
You will be expected to work 5-10 hours per week, and you can spread this out as is best
- Review the current SEO profile for Omega Movement and report to the management
- Refine keywords for business to optimise SEO and how to strategically place them on the
- Create a plan to optimise SEO to help boost Omega Movement’s online search profile.
Implement the SEO plan as agreed by management and monitor it’s effectiveness.
- Support our weekly social media marketing activity in line with our marketing strategy and
brand, including delivery of our brands tone of voice via online media.
- Manage and review engagement on social media to help focus marketing efforts online.
- Design and implement our physical marketing activity in line with our marketing strategy
- Administrative management- assist online filing.
Skills and experience required:
- Independent worker
- Experience running several social media accounts
- Eye for details
- Excellent Google account handling
- Excellent SEO knowledge and experience
- Active user of mobile devices
- Experience copywriting or proof reading
Desirable skills and experience:
- Marketing experience
- Design experience
- Enjoy movement, especially mindbody forms
- Knowledge of Hackney Wick