We have a fantastic opportunity from Creativity Works for all you fashionistas. Check out how to get involved and the specifications below.
Applicants Must Be:
- 18-24 years old
- Living in Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, or Southwark (other boroughs may be considered on application)
- Not in employment, education or training already – You MUST be free from February 14th- March 24th 2016
- Passionate about starting a creative career
- Determined to get the most from the course
- A team player
Interested? Here’s some more information….
Come to one of our Fashion Recruitment Sessions
There are three dates to choose from. Places are limited and on a first come first served basis.
- Tuesday January 12th- A New Direction, (Old Street Tube)
- Wednesday January 20th- O2 Think Big Hub (Old Street tube)
- Wednesday February 3rd – O2 Think Big Hub (Old Street tube)
(Apologies but late attendees will not be allowed in)
- A current CV
- A proof of ID (driving license / full/ provisional OR a passport )
- A national insurance proof ( NI Card or payslip, job centre letter ( anything with your NI on)
- A proof of address (A job centre letter or a bank statement /bill)
Can’t make any of the above dates? Or just have a query? Come to one of our general information sessions to register your interest. Contact us to find out when:
Sign up for the workshops by contacting the following T: 020 7608 2132 M: 07725767851 email@example.com