In the Dragons’ Den you’re only pitching for money – with Pitch to the Mix you have the chance of winning something much more valuable.
Offering up one of the best-regarded, cultural spaces London has to offer, Rich Mix are handing over their Main Space for someone age 16-25 to produce their own event in.
Since 2011 somewhereto_ has enabled over 150 young people to get involved in Pitch to the Mix events, and you could be running the next one.
If you’ve got the ideas, got the passion and got the project that needs to happen, Pitch to the Mix is the one for you. Music, poetry, dance, film – it doesn’t matter what your event is, it only needs to be a banger that’ll bring in a full room of people wanting to see it come to life.
Check the space here and send through your applications as detailed below.
Dates for your diary
- Deadline for submitting your proposal – Wed 19th Oct
- Next Pitch To the Mix session – Wed 26th Oct, 5pm-7pm, at Rich Mix
- You’ll be pitching for one of the following slots in the Main Space – Wed 8th Feb / Wed 8th March / Wed 12th April
Please send the following details to Janey on firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name, DOB, Email, Phone, Twitter
- What are you up to at the moment (Employed/Uni/Coll/Vol/None)
Please tell us, in no more than 400 words:
- What you would like to do with the space.
- What previous experience you have of organising events.
- How you will market your event.
- What sort of technical assistance you require.
- And why your event would work well as part of Rich Mix’s programme.
Feel free to use bullet points when outlining your proposal.
If you have questions or need support with your pitch, please contact email@example.com