Livity Limited (“Livity”) is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act. All references to “somewhereto_”, “we”, “us” and “our” are to Livity.
Information collected through any on-site registration process or by means of any offline channel (e.g. by completing any consent forms associated with the somewhereto_ project) may be used by somewhereto_ and carefully chosen third parties to contact you by various means, including but not limited to mail, telephone, SMS, MMS, fax or email to:
- send you information about somewhereto_, its newsletter and offers and competitions
- send you logistics information and any details you may need to be aware of in connection with the project, including, without limit, any associated filming, photographing, recording, or auditing of, the project or its participants
- notify you about spaces or users which may be of interest to you
- to alert you to changes to the terms and conditions of the project
- to inform you of how the project is developing/changing
- where relevant, in an emergency regarding an active somewhereto_ space and a user
- for social impact monitoring purposes
other than where you have not consented to receive such information.
disclosing your Information to third parties_
We may disclose your Information to the following types of third parties:
- to Livity’s Approved Partners who are committed to delivering the somewhereto_ project which will facilitate and increase the number of opportunities available for finding and matching Users and Space-holders (a list of our Approved Partners (as updated from time to time) is available here: www.somewhereto.com/our-partners. Currently, our ‘Approved Partners’ consist of the regional co-ordinators who are delivering the somewhereto_ projects (e.g. the Regional Youth Work Unit in Gateshead) – before we disclose your Information to our Approved Partners, we will require them to meet certain safeguards in relation to the protection and security of your Information;
- In the event that we sell any business or assets we may disclose your Information to the potential buyer(s) of such business or assets (or their respective professional advisers) – please note that, in this respect, we will never sell your Information by selling it as part of a database asset to a third party (your Information will only be passed to a third party successor who takes over the somewhereto_ project as a whole);
- To pass your Information to our affiliates or certain suppliers/sub-contractors to supply goods, services or information requested by you
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect our rights or property, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- Such as advertisers (for the purpose of serving advertisements), suppliers, potential suppliers and our potential customers and those of our affiliated companies with details about our services, but we will not provide them with any information which can be used to identify you.
You are entitled by law, upon the payment of a fee (£10), to receive a copy of the Information and personal data held by somewhereto_ and to correct any inaccuracies in it. Any such requests must be made in writing to: Subject Access Requests, Data Protection Officer, Livity Limited at the address above.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your Information secure and to prevent any unauthorised use of it. Such care and the measure we take will be determined by the sensitivity of the Information which we hold. For example, in the case of minors (those under 18), we will take additional safeguards and technical and operational measures to keep those under 18s’ Information secure.
use of registered user information by somewhereto_
Personal information collected is used for the following purposes:
- registration, membership and general administration
- providing site access for you
- sending information of other users, newsletters and materials to you on spaces or users either requested directly by you through the website or deemed appropriate in accordance with your consents
- statistical analysis, market research and website use evaluation.
cookies and use of casual visitor information_
international Transfers of Personal Data_
security of Information on the internet_
Unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of the Information which you transmit to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access, but we cannot absolutely guarantee it will always kept completely secure because of the nature of the internet.
third party websites_
We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements applicable on those other websites.