Drop films have a brilliant opportunity to join their team as a Sales and Marketing Assistant. Interested? Read on!!
Who we’re looking for
We are looking to bring on board a Sales and Marketing Assistant. This role will present the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity not only to have a significant impact on a young vibrant company, but also to shape and nurture creative partnerships.
We’re looking for people who love a challenge and have an entrepreneurial mind that is open to explore all avenues of potential new business.
You will gain experience working in a creative services role at a practical level, working in a new business development / sales capacity. You will learn to understand creative workflows, industry jargon and exactly what it is that goes into making a great project.
Who we are
Drop Films is an innovative film production and postproduction company. Our passion is to push the boundaries of film and storytelling through film, editing and motion design; offering a bespoke service for all film requirements.
We are now looking to bring on board a Sales and Marketing Assistant in order to continue onward with our many commercial and creative aims.
Drop films creates vibrant, dynamic and memorable films across a wide range of industries, budgets and initiatives. Creating content for both B2B and B2C that strikes that critical balance being visually engaging and business-savvy.
Your main responsibilities
- You will be involved in creating and maintaining relationships at a high level with at major brands and companies
- Thinking creatively to propose solutions to clients in a bid to secure new business.
- Developing and expanding a client relationship after the initial sale.
Your experience & personal qualities
- Excellent communication skills – writing, on the telephone and face to face
- An entrepreneurial mind that is open to explore all avenues
- Excellent research skills
- Experience of managing projects from start to finish.
- Experience of working either in a Production company or an Advertising Agency, with working knowledge of Agency systems and production processes.
- Confident in dealing with senior marketing personnel at Director level and above.
If you believe you have the right skills then please get in touch with Steven Williams, Creative Director at Studio@dropfilms.net